Saturday, January 30, 2016

Card Classes! I Have a Schedule!!!

Woo Hoo!

I have SO got to tell you - I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST last weekend with that online convention. I have so many ideas rattling around in my head. And I am working so hard on my Baggie Books. Can't wait for you to see them on February 6th at my workshop! (If you haven't yet let me know you are coming, please do! I'll be making phone calls this week to follow up.)

So, I have been playing with my Class Schedule. You can see that by clicking on the top where it says "Classes" or you can click HERE to be taken directly to it.

I'm going to try something new. WAY outside of my comfort level, but I'm going to begin offering not just one, but TWO classes each month! I did a class on Friday for my aunt and some of her friends. We had so much fun and everyone left with some great cards! It was such a success! So, thanks to Aunt Linda (and her friend Mary Ellen for scheduling it), I'm going to pattern a monthly card class after this and I'm calling...

Coffee and Cards
We will meet the THIRD Saturday of each month, from 9a-12p. The cost is $20. You will bring your favorite coffee (or beverage) with a covered lid, your favorite adhesives, and your scissors. You will leave with 8 cards (4 designs/2 each) AND a 3-D item. The February class is Saturday, February 20th, 9a-12p. Please RSVP by Wednesday, February 17th, so everything can be precut and ready for you! Want a little sneak peek?
February 20
Coffee and Cards

Now, I know, I know.... There is that state up north. And I have a friend who is a fan of that state and school, so for those who wear that school's colors on February 20th, for you and you alone - I will make an alternate color card for you, but NOT blue and yellow together. Just sayin'! Let me know when you RSVP!

Oh - and the best part - well, maybe not the best part, but a good deal - when you attend the class that day, you will also receive $5 off your order placed during the class!

AND

the second monthly class will be offered on the FIRST Saturday of each month, from 9a-12p. Each month will have a different stamp set or product showcased, so the cost will vary. You will bring your favorite adhesives and scissors. It will be a...

Monthly Themed Card Class
The February class is the Cuppa Class (LOVE IT!). But the MARCH class? Drumroll please....

Everything's Coming Up Roses
which will showcase the Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. You will also receive a half package of the English Garden Designer Series Paper (one sheet of each design) with your class fee. Did you notice the really pretty rose as one of the designs on the papers? The cost will remain the same as the February class at $60. With the card class, your value is OVER $80! Because the items need to be ordered in advance, the RSVP for the Everything's Coming Up Roses class is Saturday, February 20th (your payment is your RSVP). You will make 4 cards and a 3-D item, receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, and leave with your stamp set, matching thinlit dies, AND Designer Series Paper! Not too shabby for 3 hours of crafting, huh?


Remember to check the Classes schedule on my blog HERE or on my Stampin' Up! website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment