Friday, January 15, 2016

A Nice Cuppa - AND...

Check this out!


What do you think?

SO. STINKIN. CUTE.

Remember my post from the other day, the one about the bicycle magnets that I made for hubby? (You can read about it and see the magnets HERE.)

Well, THIS was the idea I came up with when I was making those bicycles! The printed paper is from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack, the "World's best" stamp is from A Nice Cuppa stamp set, and the diecuts are from the Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies (the "you" die is from the Hello You Thinlits). LOVE THIS! And it was really, REALLY easy to make these! I did add a little bit of Venetian Crochet Trim Ribbon to the cups. 

See? Hubby likes bicycles and I like coffee. It's a marriage made in heaven, huh?

This is just one of the things you will be making with the Cuppa Class on February 6th. There is one week left for the RSVPs. AND, if you are unable to attend, don't forget that you can also order the Card Class KIT. You will have the pieces and parts to do the projects, just add your own ink and Big Shot! Since you order the entire kit from me, you will have the supplies so you can make even more! All supplies provided are listed on the Classes Page.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment