Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Friday's Card Class

Well, my mom arrived safely and we have been having a VERY nice time visiting today!

I was able to get my card class ready to go and all prepped BEFORE she arrived, so we have REALLY been able to visit. (She's actually punching out flowers in her favorite colors using one of my punches as I'm typing this. It's a punch she doesn't have!).

So, I was showing her the cards that we will be making on Friday and I MADE her choose one of the card designs - SERIOUSLY - I said "Mom, you gotta pick one for me to put on my blog!"

This is the one she chose for this posting.


What do you think? I have ALWAYS loved this stamp from The Open Sea. Used my Big Shot and the Deco Framelits and it made such a quick and easy card. Remember - all six of the cards we make on Friday will be quick and easy! What a way to start the new year!

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday the 1st at 1pm! Please remember to bring your favorite adhesive and scissors. AND your favorite coloring medium, if you don't want to wait to use mine!

Everyone's cards will be different. We are each using a different printed paper and cardstock, and will color each of ours differently. I have reds, yellows, greens, blues, purples, almost every color is represented!

Cost is $10 for 6 cards OR bring 6 canned items to the class. Can't attend? Send me an email and I can mail the supplies to you! Sorry - supplies only, no stamped images. **Mailed kits are Paypal only.**

No comments:

Post a Comment