Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Do You Like to Color?

It's been a while since I've posted. As many of you know, I had taken a bit of a break. I was able to sit down and make some new cards the other day and just had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!

One of my upcoming resolutions is to begin having card classes again. I thank you for those who have contacted me about having them. I'm so glad you enjoy them!

I'm on several email listings and received some the other day from some Big Box stores. Each of them mentioned that they were offering those Coloring Books for Adults. Which got me to thinkin... Why not offer a card class that WE can color? And then we have cards to send! YEAH!

Check out what I made the other day:

The printed papers are retired but the stamp set is current. And these were SO. STINKIN. EASY. to make! 

So, I'm going to offer a Coloring Card Class on Friday, January 1st, from 1p-3p. You may want to use that time to leave your home in the event there is some kind of game party going on at that time. :)  FYI - My wonderful hubby has advised that he will make it that we can also view the game with that scarlet and gray team while here, but it will not be our main focal point...

WIN - WIN for everyone! SCORE!!!!

AND, to really start the year out right, we will be using:
  • Cards and papers will all be precut, ready for stamping and assembly,
  • Different retired printed papers,
  • Some retired cardstocks,
  • Maybe even a retired punch or two,
  • Some retired accessories,
  • Several different stamp sets (current stamp sets),
  • All will be stamped using Black ink,
  • All can be colored using YOUR favorite coloring medium (I have LOTS of different colored pencils for all to share, OR you can bring your own - please have your name/marking on them),
  • YOU will pick your card supplies from those available - choose YOUR favorite colors!
  • Adhesive is NOT included (please bring your own)
  • Cost is $10 for 6 cards/envelopes OR bring 6 canned items to be donated to the Food Pantry
  • Extra cards will be available for $1 per card

For those who RSVP, you will also make a box for your six (6) cards. IF you bring a friend (someone new to me), you can EACH make three (3) extra cards!

Please RSVP by December 31st. You will get to see/meet my mom and we will have my Grandma's coffee cake for our snack. Feel free to bring your own drink with a covered lid.

See you on January 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment