Thursday, August 27, 2015

All Ye Faithful - Stampin' Up!

By the time you read this post, I will be in that state "up north." For those in the midwest, specifically Ohio State University fans, you know that I mean Michigan. :)

I'm attending a mini Convention with Ronda Wade! And Sandy Haynes has coordinated a Shoebox Swap that begins at 7pm Eastern. So, I wanted to show you my Shoebox Swap card.
All Ye Faithful

Close up

What do you think? The new All Ye Faithful Stamp set is my FAVORITE from this catalog! 

Two different embossing powders - Cherry Cobbler and Black - both on the Shimmery White paper. I think that really looks nice (click on the photo and you can get a close up).

The red printed paper is from the new Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper. One of my NEW FAVORITES! Then I used Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstocks. And did you see the really pretty embossing folder that I used? YUP! That's the new Boughs & Berries Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! GORGEOUS! (FYI - it is a slightly different size, so it doesn't exactly fit our regular A2 card size, but something this pretty can ALWAYS be used!)

Throw on a little bit of a Tea Lace Paper Doily and finish it with the new Gold Cording Trim - LOVE IT! So many layers but such an easy card! I also used the Whisper White Thick cardstock for the card base. WOW! Is that stuff nice!

I've included the links on this posting, but they won't be LIVE until September 1st. If you already have your new Holiday catalog, you can look at that. Don't have a new Holiday catalog yet? Let me know! I'd LOVE to be your demonstrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment