Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit - Stampin' Up!

Crafters  -

Today, I am anxiously awaiting Mr. Brown (that's the UPS guy) to deliver my package from Stampin' Up! I only ordered one item but it's an item I have been waiting for - since MAY! You see, as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we get a few sneak peeks. One of them was the catalog. It came with our preordered items in May. That way, we can look through the catalog and prepare for our classes and kinda look at all the items in the new catalog.

My catalog had sticky notes all over it! And I had a Wish List about a mile long (slight exaggeration there)! Well, I saw the Watercolor Wishes Stamp Set on page 80 of the catalog and thought "Yeah! I WANT this set! It has so many great sayings!" Anyone else think that?

Then I read the fine print underneath "Clear block included * Exclusively available as part of the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (p.155)" and I thought "Well, ok, that'll still work! And I'll have 20 cards! Cool!!!"
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit

So, to the TOP of my Wish List it went! Yeah....

Ever notice something? When you wash your car? Then it rains? Yeah.... I'm that guy (or gal, in this case)!

Because I REALLY wanted that stamp set and kit, yeah... it rained. I mean, Stampin' Up! advised that it wouldn't be available until mid-July. Is this the point I say "You're Welcome" because you have me to thank for washing my car? I mean, for putting this set at the top of MY Wish List?

I even missed the small print on the photo in the catalog (page 80) that states "*The Watercolor Wishes Card Kit will be available July 2015."

BUT

GREAT NEWS!

Stampin' Up! made the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit available on JULY 1st! I placed MY order for it on JULY 1st (at some horrible hour like 5:30 am! EEK!).

And it is due to arrive TODAY!!!!

And, to tie this all together...

Remember yesterday? I blogged about my Stampin' Up! friend Andrea Withers? You can read that post HERE.

Guess who is in the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wishes Card Kit Video? ANDREA WITHERS!!!! She is such a ROCK STAR!!!!

Now YOU can see her. She is just as nice as she is pretty! And such a CARD herself at the end of the video! Don't know about you but I'm one of those geeks that always stays til the end of the movie to watch the credits. So glad I did with this video. I got to see her! Hi Andrea!  :)  (When you meet her, tell her you saw her video!)



As I was watching the video, I told my husband "That sounds like my friend, Andrea!" And it WAS her! 

Seriously, I was glad to be able to see her and her smile. Doesn't she had just one of those perfect smiles? She really is just like that in person. And I'm so thankful and blessed that I was able to work with her all those years ago as a Make-and-Take Helper at a Stampin' Up! Convention. (Can't wait to get my Watercolor Wishes Card Kit today too!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment