Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Online Quilting Cards Class - Stampin' Up!

Happy July 1st!!!

We celebrated hubby's birthday last month - and am STILL so thankful he continues to improve from his CRASH in APRIL!!! We were out in the sun the other day and I could see where he has healed on his face, because the skin is still a different color. His knee is still healing, slowly but surely (and don't call Shirley! - Anyone else remember that movie? Leave me a note in the comments section, if you do!)

ANYWAY, I digress! When hubby had his crash, I had several wonderful ladies at my home with me for my One Sheet Wonders Class. When we were crafting the cards, the quilting card was a big hit, so it got me a-thinkin'!


Quilting Cards Class
July 2015

How about a class on QUILTING CARDS? The card design we made in that April class was a big hit, so I came up with a few other designs.

Here's the grouping of the four cards in the July 2015 Online Quilting Cards Class:
Quilting Cards
July 2015 Online Class

For those quilters out there, you probably recognize all of the patterns! I'm not a quilter (YET!), although I am working on my first "REAL" quilt. The designs I patterned the cards after are, going clockwise from the top left (the whisper white card), the designs are Card Trick, Flying Geese, Basket, and Half Square Triangle patterns.

All cards used the English Garden Designer Series Paper AND the English Garden Cardstock Pack (I did throw in a little Blushing Bride and Night of Navy on one of the cards). And your 1" Square Punch is INVALUABLE in this class! There are a few extras used within the card designs too!


How do you sign up for this Online Quilting Class? It's EASY!

  • Place an online order of $50 (before shipping and taxes) with me during the month of July 2015
  • Use Host Code XBFBRY4G
  • Send me an email after you place your order - that way I can send it to you right away!

All instructions are emailed to you in PDF form with your list of supplies.

Hope you enjoy this online class as much as I did designing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment