Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Weekly Deals and...

FREE SHIPPING!
(**See below for details)

Today's Weekly Deals are WOW!

There are a couple of Glimmer Papers on the Weekly Deals (the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper is so WOW!!), but the one that REALLY caught my attention was the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die! This thing is normally $40, but is now only $30. I have used this die in the past couple of months in my classes. For those of you who have attended, you KNOW how easy this thing is to use! LOVE IT!!!!

Here are two of the cards that used that die:


Now, because I really think anyone who has a Big Shot and who makes cards should have the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die, I'm gonna offer a little something extra BETWEEN NOW AND JUNE 30TH.


When you place an online order with me, and your online merchandise order uses Host Code VU766XBM, and is $50 or more (does not include shipping and/or taxes), you will receive FREE standard shipping! U.S. customers only. After you place your online order, send me an email. I'll get the standard shipping (10% or $6.95) in the mail to you within 24 hours. Remember this is only good through June 30th!

FYI - If you decide to be your own host and place a $150 or more order, do not use the Host Code. You will still receive the FREE standard shipping from me.

Can you tell that I really like this die?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment