Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Catty - Floral Wings - Stampin' Up!

YEAH!!!! The new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalog is LIVE today! Oh, I am SO glad! During my first pass through the catalog, my initial Wish List was several hundred dollars! Yeah.... Since I just retired, and don't really want to go back to work full-time, and I haven't won the lottery, I'm pacing my ordering.  :) 

My order has been revised so many times since that initial pass through the catalog. I think I have it to a more reasonable amount AND am able to order the items I need for the next few classes. (Don't forget to check the class schedule HERE or click the word "Classes" at the top of my blog.)


I am REALLY looking forward to the Cottage Greetings (on page 94) class in June, and the Watercolor Wings (on page 75) class in July. FYI - Stampin' Up! has advised that the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit on page 155 (stamp set close up is on page 80) will not be available UNTIL July. So, that class is now going to be offered in September. I see many cards using that exclusive stamp set in my future! That is a GREAT stamp set! Plus I always like having the card ideas already put together for me!

**Check back late July/early August for more information
on the Watercolor Wishes Card Class.**

But I digress. How about the final card we made this past Saturday at the new Catty Par-Tay?! 
Floral Wings
Photopolymer Host Set, Item #139169

Available June 2nd
What do you think?

Gotta tell you, this is WAY prettier in real life! This is a new Host Set, available TODAY, called Floral Wings. It is only available when you host a $150 (or more) party. You would use your Stampin' Rewards to "earn" this stamp set. All of the new Stampin" Rewards information, including the stamp sets, begins on page 178 of the 2015-2016 Catalog.

Floral Wings is listed as a two-step stamp, but it is really a THREE-step set! The first stamp is the butterfly which we stamped in Mint Macaron. Then we added the Blackberry Bliss flowers. The third step added the Mossy Meadow leaves. We also stamped the sentiment with Lost Lagoon. I just LOVE how each color family matches. I combined both of the InColors, the old and the NEW ones that you can order beginning TODAY!

With the new catalog release today, there will also be a matching framelit called Bold Butterfly Framelits. I cannot wait to get my hands on this baby! It looks like it matches with our current Butterfly Thinlits, BUT there are no cutouts with this size butterfly. So I can use it to make our butterflies "fly into the sunset." CANNOT WAIT!!!!  :)


**They are updating the website today, if the new items do not link yet, check back.
They have to add all the new items for the new catty!**

We added some of the little Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments and a bit of the Gold Metallic Baker's Twine to finish this cute little Whisper White Note Card & Envelope.

I think this card was the most time consuming because we practiced lining up each of the stamps on our Grid Paper before we stamped it onto the note card. It took a minute to get used to how to do this, and make sure you are on a SOLID SURFACE when you stamp the butterfly. A folding table will NOT do! But you will absolutely LOVE the end result on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment