Sunday, June 7, 2015

Items for Sale

Crafters -

Whew! It has been a whirlwind around here! School has ended. I am now the parent of a HIGH-SCHOOLER!!!! I have no idea how that happened as I certainly haven't aged that many years!  (wink-wink!)


My mom will be here next month and she is going to stay for two months. We will be having my father's Celebration of Life Party in July. My husband has been training for, and will be competing in, a triathlon in September.


I don't know about you, but I have a few stamping and crafting items in my home. Sometimes, when I couldn't find just the right spot to put something (or somethingS), I would just place them in a box and set the box in my room or the spare room or the basement "until later." Anyone else ever do that? Thought so - I'm the only one!  :)


Well, since I am retired now, and I really should have all of my craft items in one room to make it much easier on me (and my family!), I have been going through my crafting items. When my mom was here at Easter, I emptied about 15 boxes and started really going through my stuff.


Thankfully the teenager is very strong and is BORED already, so I put him to use moving boxes for me. I had already cleaned most of the items out of the spare bedroom since mom was here, but I still had things in my room and in the basement. The boy carried boxes for me and now everything is in my craft room IN LOTS OF BOXES!!!!


So, I am purging! I will have a Crafting Sale on Monday, June 15th from 1p-6p. There will be stamping stuff, scrapbook stuff, and a few other items also available!


I am noticing, as I'm going through my items, I have a lot of stuff! WAY too much to fit on the tables that I have in my craft room. So - I have added an ITEMS FOR SALE link on my blog. 


The Fine Print

** The item cost is listed with the photo. Shipping is extra. Please contact me via email or telephone with your ZIP Code, so I can determine the most cost effective method to send them to you (unless you have a preference). I will send a PayPal invoice to you, so you can pay it promptly. The item(s) will continue to be available for sale until the PayPal invoice is paid. US only. Please ask any questions before you purchase. **

Here are a few of the items I have added:

Feathers Framelits Dies
$7
Shipping is extra






Starburst Framelits Dies
$15
Shipping is extra




Paper-Piercing Pack Essentials
$5
Shipping is extra


Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack
$5
Shipping is extra
Coastal Cabana Marker, Ink Pad, and Refill
$10
Shipping is extra
Nature Walk Clear Mount (Set of 7)
$15
Shipping is extra

Beautiful Season Clear Mount (set of 4)
$15
Shipping is extra


No comments:

Post a Comment