Thursday, June 11, 2015

Cottage Greetings - Stampin' Up!

I have been working on my Craft Room for the past week. I have NO IDEA how I have so much stuff! Thanks to all of you who have purchased some of my retired items. Several of you have already received your items and I really appreciate the nice emails from you! Thanks! Hope you enjoy your goodies!

BUT, now that I have most of my stuff into the right cubbies in my Craft Room, I actually got to play with my order that arrived on MONDAY! I think that it is almost a CRIME to have it sit there all week without any attention! Especially since I do have to prepare for my class at the end of the month! See? It's all about the business, huh?  (wink-wink!)

So, I grabbed my new Cottage Greetings Stamp Set and its coordinating Cottage Greetings Card Kit, and I prepped for my class. The RSVP date is Friday, June 12th (your payment is your RSVP). PayPal buttons are on the CLASSES page for your convenience. FYI - You do not have to have PayPal to pay, you will be taken to that page and then you can pay by credit card.

For the class on June 27th, we will be making one of each of the three card designs in the kit, but my crafters will also be making a surprise fourth card. Want to see a sneak peek of that fourth card?
Cottage Greetings Card CLASS
Surprise fourth card included with class fee!

LOVE IT! AND we are using almost every stamp of the 12 stamps in the set! Do you recognize that silver butterfly? That's right! It's the smaller butterfly in the Bold Butterfly Framelits. THAT's the next thing I'm gonna pull out and play with too! Because THAT's the July class - see? Again, business! That's what I tell my hubby when I place my orders, too!

I put together my set of the cards tonight from the kit. I think it took me all of 15 minutes for ALL 3 of the cards! This kit really is that easy!
Cottage Greetings Card Kit
Make one of each card design on June 27th at the
Cottage Greetings Card Class!

As you can tell, I copied the cards directly from the directions. If you are looking for a really quick (and I mean, REALLY QUICK!) card idea or gift, this is DEFINITELY what you are looking for! The directions even tell you exactly what color to stamp! I've been doing this a long time and the Cottage Greetings Card Kit is, BY FAR, the easiest kit I have EVER used! Have you priced cards lately in the store? This kit is a STEAL at just $16 too!

Although you will use all of the enamel dots on the three cards, and the Basic Grey Baker's Twine is all used, I was able to punch out a few things from the leftover Silver Foil Sheet that came with the kit! I even had a few of the sequins leftover; BOTH sizes! My crafters will see what we will do with those little beauties on Saturday, June 27th!

If you haven't yet registered for the class, GO! REGISTER! And don't forget to bring your favorite adhesive(s), refills, and scissors to the class!

I look forward to seeing you on June 27th at 9am! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment