Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cottage Greetings and Backorders from Stampin' Up!

Don't you just LOVE the new catalog?! I know I do! I may have to go back to work to be able to afford ALL of the items I want from the catalog. Is it bad to want just about EVERYTHING in the catalog? Ah... if I would win the lottery... oh well! I'm very blessed and thankful that I was able to retire, but I really wish I could have seen the new catalog before I did! :)

Seriously though, I do have a Wish List, just like many of you. I budget each quarter based on my class schedule and my personal "wants." The next few months of my classes were based on BOTH of those! I love when I can combine those (so does my hubby!).

My first class with this new catalog is the Cottage Greetings Class. The reservation deadline has already passed and I have placed the order. Everything I ordered shipped and the order is supposed to be here early next week.




Well... and because I have everything already for the class, I don't usually check the "Backorder Report" from Stampin' Up!, but I did today. WOW! Looks like everyone else really likes the Cottage Greetings Kit AND Cottage Greetings Clear-mount Stamp Set too! The Cottage Greetings Wood-mount Stamp Set is currently available. Here's the Backorder Report from Stampin' Up! I'm only posting this so you know what's available when. FYI - The Cottage Greetings items can still be ordered, they are just on backorder.

BACKORDERED
17 June100425: 2-Way Glue Pen
22 June
135294: Variety Pack 1 12" x 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages
2 July
138422: Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace Trim
9 July
138426: Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Trim
1 August
138295: Tree Builder Punch
Date to be Determined
131185: Subtles Collection Classic Stampin' Pads
138377: Cottage Greetings Card Kit
139962: Cottage Greetings Stamp Set
NOT ORDERABLE


138435: Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
138436: Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
140406: Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (not available until July 2015)
 So thankful my class supplies are enroute! This kit really is the BEST kit I have purchased from Stampin' Up! in the 10 years I have purchased from Stampin'Up! LOVE - LOVE - LOVE IT! And I know you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment