Saturday, May 23, 2015

New Catty Par-Tay is NEXT Saturday!!! - Stampin' Up!

WOW! Can you believe that my new catty party is exactly a week from today?! I KNOW! Me neither!

All of my customers who have placed a $50 or more order in the past year, should have the new catty is his or her hands by now. Don't you just LOVE it?!

**NOTE:
If you have placed a $50 merchandise order recently and were missed,
please let me know!
If you already have a demonstrator,
contact her for your new catalog,
you will LOVE IT!)

Exactly one week from today, I will have my new Catty Par-Tay! YUP! Say it with a little attitude! :)  You will get to make three cards for $5 AND I've even added a PayPal button so you can RSVP for the class!

My customers who already have the new catty will tell you. I've even added a bookmark in with their catalog (along with a Wish List - a MUST for the new catty!). I used the new Host Stamp set called Best Thoughts on the bookmark too! I think that little butterfly is just so cute!

Hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment