Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Love Is Kindness - Stampin' Up!

I LOVE the single stamp in the Occasions Catalog called Love Is Kindness. This stamp is a wood mount stamp, but I just put the sticker on the foam rubber and make it into my own style of clear mount stamp so I can easily see where I want to position it on my paper. (NOTE: I also separated the words from the flower, so I can stamp just the flower.)

Here is a REALLY easy card we made over the weekend with my crafters:
Love Is Kindness
Using Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe
AND Mini Treat Bag Thinlits

Don't you just LOVE it? Gotta be honest here. We actually made it using the Coastal Cabana cardstock. But, because I always cut extras, I had one extra of the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper. And since I didn't want to waste it, I cut an additional card using Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock. **I just cannot get over how FAST the 2013-2015 InColors are selling out! Normally, we would not use a retired item during a class, but since the crafters in attendance all had workshops and several had earned this paper, nice to have extra ideas on how to use it, huh?  :)

I told the crafters that this was the easiest card they would be making all day! They had just made the Berry Basket Project (see Sunday's post for that one) and another project, so this one seemed like a piece of cake! Did you notice the little bit of Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim Ribbon too? I just liked this card and how easy it was to make! 

I had already cut the White Vellum 8.5" x 11 Cardstock from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit so the only thing needed was the assembly on the bag. VERY easy! And was enjoyed by all!

REMEMBER - you can only get the Love Is Kindness stamp through June 2nd. Stampin' Up! has advised that they will make more stamps (if the stamp set sells out), but once May 26th arrives, they will STOP producing retiring stamps. So if this is a stamp set you want, make sure you order it before it is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment