Sunday, May 17, 2015

Berry Basket Project - Stampin' Up!

Several crafters stopped over on Saturday. I had invited my Sale-a-Bration hostesses because I wanted to thank them for having workshops during Sale-a-Bration. 

Check out one of the projects that we made on Saturday.
Berry Basket Die

Ten 3" x 3" cards
(Two of each of 2013-2015 InColors)
Don't forget the Square Envelopes too!

We used the Berry Basket Die and the soon-to-be retired 2013-2015 InColors. We used the Banner Blessings and Papillon Potpourri Stamps sets. All of the 3" x 3" cards were stamped using Baked Brown Sugar (BOY! Am I going to miss that color!). **If you want any of the colors, get them while you can because they are selling out FAST! **

ALSO - Banner Blessings has been around for about six months. It is one of those sets that Stampin' Up! has advised will be here for six months but cannot guarantee it will be here longer. If that set is something you want, get it now too!

We also used the soon-to-be retired (AND on Clearance Rack!) All Abloom Designer Series Paper Pack. and Bitty Butterfly Punch. We used our Stampin' Dimensionals to allow the little butterflies to take flight!

We decorated the Basket with a Tea Lace Doily, added a Deco Labels piece and then used the WONDERFUL Butterflies Thinlits Die.

Because I always cut a few extras, after the crafters had all gone home, I got to play! I stamped the coordinating color on each of the cards. I also added the Trust God Stamp Set. Here's what that set looked like:
Basket Die
Using 2013-2015 InColors Stamp Pads

All other items remained the same.

AND, everyone had a LOT of fun putting this project together. SShhhh... don't tell, but I'm going to make this project (using different colors) for my son's teachers. His teachers are just wonderful. They encourage the students all the time. What a great little note that the teacher can give to the student!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome project! Love the little cards and the basket is too cute. I'm going to miss this set of In Colors a lot too! But the new In Colors are growing on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy for the wonderful comment! I absolutely LOVE the new Cucumber Crush. Think that will be my new "go-to" color! :)

      Delete