Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sneak Peek - One Sheet Wonder Card Class

Crafters -

Gotta tell you - I am REALLY enjoying this retirement thing! I used to work the night shift and sleep during the daytime. I have been able to attend the boy's school sporting events AND I've been able to work around the house during the daytime and sleep at nighttime. Who knew?!  :)

Seriously, I have been cutting some of my soon-to-be retired Designer Series Papers for Saturday's One Sheet Wonders class. And having the time of my life doing this too! And it has been so much fun! Especially since each set of six cards uses different colors. I've been using some of my soon-to-be retired InColors too!

So, without further ado... here's a little sneak peek at just one of the cards we will be making on Saturday.
For You Card
One Sheet Wonders Class
Saturday, April 25th, 2015


This card uses Park Lane Designer Series Papers, along with the Love Is Kindness stamp set, a small piece of the Tea Lace Paper Doilies, and do you recognize the bow and "for you" diecuts? That's right! Those are BOTH from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies! And check this out! The pocket holds a cute little bookmark. Cute, huh?

Remember, the accessories (that's basically anything BUT stamp sets) are only available while supplies last. The Blackberry Bliss ribbon and the Park Lane Designer Series Papers are both considered accessories and may not last long... Did you notice when you clicked on the link? The Blackberry ribbon is marked 50% off! This one won't last long!

You can sign up for this class between now and Friday at 12:00 pm (that's noon!). The class is FREE with a $40 purchase that day. BUT, because so many items are selling out so quickly with the Retiring List, and since Stampin' Up! is updating the Clearance Rack on Wednesday, April 22nd, I'm guessing they will go even faster. SO, when you place your online $40 merchandise order between now and Friday at 12:00 noon, YOU can attend the class for FREE! Just send me an email when you place the order, so I can prepare supplies for you also.

Live too far away, unable to attend the class but still want to place an order? Place your online $40 merchandise order before Friday at noon and then send me an email. I'll email the PDF of the cutting instructions for this One Sheet Wonders Class and a group photo of the cards to you. The PDFs will be emailed Saturday afternoon.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment