Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Retiring List and Special Offer

Crafters -

Retiring Items Products

Weekly Deals

Clearance Rack

Where did this week go? I'll post photos from my Team meeting later BUT

THE RETIRING ITEMS LIST IS HERE!!!!

WOW! Ok, click HERE to go directly to the Retiring Products so you can view photos and see the discounted prices!

And click HERE to go directly to the Weekly Deals so you can view photos and see the discounted prices!

And click HERE to go directly to the Clearance Rack so you can view the photos and see the discounted prices. FYI - Stampin' Up! has advised they will be adding to the Clearance Rack on Wednesday, April 22nd.

AND, because these items sell out quickly, for those who place an ONLINE $40 merchandise order, you will be able to attend the Saturday (April 25th) One-Sheet Wonders class for FREE! This is a $10 class that you can receive for FREE! You MUST let me know by Friday, April 24th at noon Eastern, so I have supplies ready for you.

Live too far away to attend? After you place your online order, send me an email and I will forward by email the PDF of my Saturday One Sheet Wonder cutting instructions and a photo of my cards. The emails will be sent on Saturday afternoon.

** Don't forget to use Hostess Code V4EVDGQN when you place your order. IF you place an order of $150 or more, DO NOT USE this code. You will still receive the free class or PDF though!

No comments:

Post a Comment