Saturday, April 25, 2015

Cards from Team Meeting

Crafters -

Two weeks ago, I was able to meet with my Team. We were originally scheduled in January. However, all classes and meetings were cancelled. So this was the first time we were able to meet.

As luck would have it, my mom was in Ohio for Easter. We really enjoyed her visit! And since she was formerly a demonstrator, she was also able to attend our Team Meeting. Even had her design a card!

So, because I already had the meeting planned for January, during Sale-a-Bration, we went ahead and just used those card supplies. Unfortunately, since it was now AFTER Sale-a-Bration... well, we went ahead and used those designs anyway!

Check out the fun cards we made! 
Cards Made at Team Meeting
April 11, 2015


We made four cards using the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and the Butterfly Thinlits Dies. SO glad those are available again! They are so beautiful in person! 
Blushing Bride Butterfly Basics

Cameo Coral Butterfly Basics

Lost Lagoon Butterfly Basics
CASED from Shelli Gardner and Dawn Griffith 
Sweet Taffy Butterfly Basics


And check this out! I only had enough of the pink for four cards, and there were six of us. And I always make a couple of extras, so all of a sudden, I was four pink butterflies short! What to do? What to do? Thankfully, the Designer Series Papers match each other!
Sweet Taffy Butterfly Basics


You all know how popular the Lotus Blossom stamp set was during Sale-a-Bration. So I had this extra card ready to go. It does take a little bit of practice to line up the three stamp designs, but the end result is absolutely stunning!
Lotus Blossom Card

My aunt (mom's sister) was also able to stop over and make the cards too! When she saw this design, initially she said "no, that's ok, I'll just watch" and wasn't going to make this card However, when she saw others making it, and saw just how great this card was, SHE made one too! And it turned out beautiful!

And finally, the last card is the card my mom designed. See Mom really likes the Dictionary stamp (I can't believe it is going to retire - NOOOOO!!!!!), and she really liked the Love is Kindness stamp set, so this is what she came up with!
Love Is Kindness Card
Doesn't the "Happy Birthday" from Guy Greetings just match this perfectly? Mom has a good eye, huh?

Well, I hope you have enjoyed the cards from my Team Meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment