Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April and May Classes - Stampin' Up!

Well, it has been a while since I posted. Thank you all so much for your kind words, the beautiful cards both my mom and I received, and all your prayers. All were much appreciated!

Ok, onto the business portion, now!  :)

I had my team meeting last weekend while my mom was here. Mom used to be a demo, so it was really nice crafting with her and seeing her visit with friends. Mom even designed a card for our meeting! I'll be posting photos of the cards next week.

BUT, now that I have cleaned my craft room (somewhat!) and have looked at our calendar. I have scheduled two card classes for April and May. Before I tell you what those are about, here are a few quick announcements:

  1. Butterfly Thinlits SHOULD be at Stampin' Up! this week. They are offering a special when they arrive. You can always see the upcoming promotions by clicking HERE for the current Stampin' Up! promotions. I will update this blog once the items have been received by Stampin' Up! (FYI - when you order the bundle, you can get a special FREE surprise too!)
  2. The Retired List is announced on April 21st. That's NEXT WEEK!  WOO HOO!
  3. As a demonstrator, I can preorder from the new catty in early May.
Now that you know that information... Here is the CLASS information.

One-Sheet Wonders Card Class
Saturday, April 25th
Many of the Designer Series Papers will be retiring, which means we will be getting some NEW papers (YEAH!). So that I can make room for some NEW papers, how about some One-Sheet Wonders Cards? Never heard of One-Sheet Wonders (or sometimes called OSW)? Well, you take one sheet of Designer Series Papers and you make some cards with that one sheet (and cardstock and some other pieces and parts). We will make 6 cards and the cost will be $10. You must RSVP so that I have time to cut everything ready for you. Let's face it - 6 cards in 1 hour? It can be done! And we will have fun too!

New Catty Card Par-tay
That's right! Say "Par-tay" with some FUN attitude!
Saturday, May 30th
Because I can preorder items from the new catty, we will get to play with some new stuff! We will make 3 cards for $5.

Both card classes are prepay only. And you will need to prepay by noon on the day before the card class. On the CLASSES page, I have added a Paypal button for both classes. Of course, you can always send or drop off a check, if that is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment