Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekly Deals and a NEW Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

WAIT until you see the FABULOUS deals offered by Stampin' Up!'s Weekly Deals. Here they are:

Angled Tag Topper Punch, Item #133323
Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon, Item #133668
Hello Honey 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon, Item #133671
Tangelo Twist 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon, Item #133669
Starburst Framelits Dies, Item #132967
Little Pieces Embosslits Die, Item #133733
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Item #133787
Watercolored Winter Kit - Digital Download, Item #136678


Check out this NEW Photopolymer Stamp Set:

Better Than E-Mail Photopolymer Stamp Set, Item #140463


Now, don't get me wrong, I like my Creatively Yours Stamp Set and use that all the time, BUT when I saw the Better Than E-mail Photopolymer Stamp Set, I actually placed my order at 4:30 this morning!  :)   Shhh.... don't tell my husband. I already placed an order the other day. And did I mention? This stamp set also works with the Angel Policy when you sell your cards! See how they each have the Stampin' Up! copyright under each of the stamps? That's it!


Don't forget about Sale-a-Bration too! Between now and March 31st, when you place a $50 merchandise order, you also get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration Item! But these are only available through March 31st.

AND when you use Hostess Code EZ49GP7E for your online order of $50 or more, I'll even send you four cute (and quick) cards! Just send me an email when you place your order, and I'll get those to you - just a little "Thank You" for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

OOHHH - I almost forgot! Check back later this week to see the really cute Card Bash Celebration Books that the ladies made! No two were alike and we had a BLAST! You will LOVE the creations these ladies made!

No comments:

Post a Comment