Monday, January 19, 2015

Butterfly Basics - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

UPDATE: Class has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.

Ever have one of those days (or nights) that you know you have stuff to do, but you really don't want to do what you have to do? Or am I alone in wanting to play with my crafts?  

Well, I received my Butterfly Basics Photopolymer Stamp Set with its matching Butterfly Thinlits Dies (remember, you can get the Butterfly Basics Bundle and save 15% when you bundle). Anyway, I was getting ready for my Team Meeting on the 31st and wanted to make a Baggie Book set for my friends to make at our meeting. Just one of the projects we will be making that day as demonstrators!

Well, I liked this ser so much, I decided to offer this for my February class! Here's a sneak peak of one of the cards:
Butterfly Basics Card Class in February


Isn't it pretty? Gotta tell you - looks so much nicer in real life! And don't you just LOVE the flower in the center? That is only available for a limited time. It is the Artisan Embellishment Kit. And the little bit of ribbon under the Happy Birthday? Beautiful Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim.

When you attend my Doughnuts and Cards Class on Saturday, January 24th, YOU can see all of the cards in person!

You can see my class schedule HERE and I've added an online payment option for the Butterfly Basics Class Fee. UPDATE: Class has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.

Contact me if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment