Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Butterfly Basics Class Update - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

UPDATE: Class has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.

Many of you know my work schedule is a little different than most - so I'm sometimes sleeping when the regular world is actually awake and moving! :)

When I made my post the other day, I guess I was a little sleep deprived! Hope you will forgive me!

There has been a question about the the Butterfly Basics Class, scheduled for Sunday, February 8th, from 1p-4p UPDATE: Class has been cancelled and will be rescheduled. Here are the beautiful cards you will make at the class:
Butterfly Basics Class
February 8, 2015

I'm offering two different payment options:
  • Butterfly Basics Class - $50 and you will receive the Photopolymer Stamp Set, matching thinlits dies at the class. You will make 4 cards, learn a few techniques, and stamp at my home for 3 hours. You will not place an order for any items. You just let me know you want to attend the class and send your payment to me. You just come as you are!
  • You can place your order to purchase the Butterfly Basics bundle in your choice of wood, clear, or photopolymer to qualify for Sale-a-Bration and/or Hostess benefits. The class cost is then just $15 to make 4 cards, learn a few techniques, and stamp at my home for 3 hours.
  • If you already own the Butterfly Basics stamp set, let me know you want to attend! The class cost is then just $15 to make 4 cards, learn a few techniques, and stamp at my home for 3 hours.


FOR ALL OPTIONS:
  • UPDATE: Class has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.
  • You must RSVP by Tuesday, January 27th. Your class payment is your RSVP. 
  • You will need to bring your glass blocks to class on February 8th. You're gonna need those to stamp!
  • Don't forget your adhesive and scissors, etc. to put the cards together! 

The cards we will be making will use a few items from the Spring Occasions catalog too! Did you notice the Blushing Bride rosette from the Artisan Embellishment Kit? And the absolutely beautiful Sahara Sand Lace! That one is my new favorite! We will be heat embossing AND sponging (can you say "emboss resist" for a fun technique?!). One of the cards even uses a little masking. And we get to use a couple different Designer Series Papers (individual patterns may vary from the photos). We will also be stamping and using markers! A fun time will be had by all! Throw in a little chocolate on the tables, and we are set!

Each card uses different color combinations, which we will all use at the class. When you take your stamp sets home, you can begin creating with YOUR supplies!

Can't wait to see you on February 8th for the Butterfly Basics Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment