Monday, December 8, 2014

January Card Bash, Occasions Catalog, and Sale-a-Bration Brochure - Stampin' Up!

Ok, how about you? I am like the cobbler. His children have no shoes!  :)  Am I alone in this? I have the cards. They are made. I just gotta address them and send 'em! How do I miss sending the cards?!

I not only missed my wonderful friend Donna Jean's birthday on Sunday, but I also missed my friend Elaine's birthday on Saturday! Sorry ladies - I will be getting your cards to you this week! And I am sending the last of the Snowman Bookmarks this week too. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them!

On Saturday, I was able to attend a FAN-TAB-U-LOUS class, actually TWO classes! You know it's really good when I drive FOUR (YES, 4!!!) hours ONE-WAY to that state up north. I'm not going to mention any names, but I live in the Columbus, Ohio area, so I'm confident that even the most non-sports-oriented people can figure out which state I visited on Saturday.  :)

Ronda Wade had a Saturday ALL-DAY class, with an optional class in the evening. Of course, I signed up for both! However, since it was a four-hour drive home, I got all the pieces and parts and figured that I could put it together, once I got home. So I did my stamping and visiting, and then headed home. All these ideas kept going through my mind! I just LOVE when I get to be the student at a class!

Here's a picture of the table at home with my LOTS of stuff on it. Can you identify anything in this mess?


Hmmm... The Big Shot on the left is easy. The paper on the top - easy. Ribbon, easy. You've seen the Snowman bookmarks HERE, I'm sending the last ones out this week.

But do you notice the notebook under the blue box? Gee, I wonder - What could that be? You guessed it! It's the January Card Bash Celebrations class!

Card Bash Celebrations Class!
On Sunday, January 11th, from 1p-6p, I will be offering a Card Bash Celebrations Class! Did you notice - 1pm until 6pm - 5 hours?! We will have a light lupper (lunch/supper) around 4pm. With this class, you will make the Card Organizer AND 20 cards! We will be using the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit, found on page 197 of the big catty. The cost for the class and lupper is $40. For additional details, feel free to look on the CLASSES page. The most up-to-date information is always listed there.
**You will need to bring your adhesive, including Sticky Strip, to class!**
Must register and prepay by December 22nd, 2014.

This would make a GREAT gift for the crafter in your life!


Spring Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure
Oh - almost forgot! NOT!!!! The Spring Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure are in the center of the photo! If you have placed an order from me in the past six months, you will receive a copy of BOTH! I ordered them as soon as I could and they should be here by Friday! I'll get those in the mail to you (for those long-distance crafters). If you are local, feel free to give me a call and stop over to get yours on Sunday, December 21st, from 1p-3p!



Haven't placed an order in the past six months?
Give me a call!
I'd LOVE to be YOUR demonstrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment