Friday, December 26, 2014

Doughnuts and Cards Class - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

The new year will be here NEXT WEEK! WOW! I'm so excited about 2015!

You see, I am able to retire in 2015! YEAH!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the people I work with and work for! If I didn't have this job, I would have NEVER met my husband (yes, blind dates do work! Thanks to my friend Theresa for introducing me to hubby all those years ago!)

But, I digress... The Coffee and Card Hour that we did in September, October, and November, was a really good idea. Everyone liked that they could stop in and make a card and be done in an hour. But the class needed tweaked a little. So, tweak I did!

DOUGHNUTS AND CARDS CLASS
On Saturday, January 24, 2015, from 9a-10a, we will be having a Doughnuts and Cards Class. The cost is $10 to make 3 cards in the 1 hour. You will need to bring your adhesive, or I will have some available for sale here.

Want to see the cards we will be making? Talk about some SNEAK PEEKS from the upcoming Spring Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure!
January 24, 2015 Cards
Doughnuts and Cards Class


All are notecard size. All supplies are available beginning January 6th and ending on March 31st. 

From left to right:

  • Lotus Blossom Stamp Set. This is a FREE stamp set with a qualifying Sale-a-Bration order. All five colors of the new 2014-2016 InColors are used on this card. It also has an inside greeting.
  • Butterflies Thinlits Die. This is a set of THREE different butterfly thinlits and they are beautiful! The cost of these three thinlits is just $24.95! Imagine how many cute cards you can make with this! I paired this butterfly card with the Petite Pairs Stamp Set. This should be a less than 5-minute card, but does take about 10 minutes total because you have to get rid of all those little pieces from the die cutout. It is so easy - regardless of the time! And we added a little bling of Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments for his body.
  • Moon Lake Stamp Set. You saw this stamp set used over the weekend at my Open House. Here's just another easy way to use it. We stamped and then colored it with miscellaneous colored pencils.
Two of the cards are NO LAYER CARDS! So easy to send AND make!


DOUGHNUTS
Oh, I did mention that I would have some doughnuts here to celebrate on January 24th, right? My 25 year work anniversary is actually at the end of the month, but doughnuts are good anytime!

Contact me to reserve your spot now!

No comments:

Post a Comment