Sunday, November 23, 2014

Free Snowman Bookmark - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

I don't know about you, but I cannot wait for midnight to arrive! 

Stampin' Up's Online Extravaganza begins soon!

In case you missed it, Stampin' Up! has LOTS on sale! Make sure you look at the dates! Some are one day only, some are the first day only, some are the last day only, and others go the whole time!

You can see that list HERE.

But, back to the Free Snowman Bookmark. My friend Bev made these for our Church's Card Ministry Fundraiser earlier this month and they sold like HOTCAKES! Now mine are a little different than Bev's... I just received my Little Pieces Edgelit and thought that would work for the little buttons! So here's a close-up of mine.
Snowman Bookmark


And here's what the Snowman looks like, front and back.
Snowman Bookmark
Front and Back

Do you see a little bit of an orange package sticking out on the back of Mr. Snowman? Hm... I wonder what it could be? If you know me, and many of you do, you know how much I LOVE my chocolate (almost as much as my coffee!!).

That's right! It's a KitKat bar! One of those mini ones like the Trick-or-Treaters just received! It's the perfect size! The design I made fits those thin little candy bars perfectly. Trust me - I tried the little Milky Way and Snickers bars but those are just not the right size. Hershey's, Crunch bars, KitKats, THOSE fit nicely!

ANY HOO... When you place your $50 online merchandise order, using Hostess Code WUVBEGJB during Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza, I will send you one of these little cuties as my Thank You for your order! Please note that just as every snowflake is different, each of the snowmen are different too!

Remember, during this sale, you can order a few of the past Paper Pumpkin kits, even if you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber! Don't forget about the Clearance Rack and the Weekly Deals too. The Weekly Deals change on Tuesday.

After you place your online order using the Hostess Code, please send me an email. I'll get one of these cuties out to you right away!


SNOWMAN BOOKMARK SUPPLY LIST
In case you want to make one yourself, here is the supply list. You can click on each item and it will take you directly to my online store. Just don't forget to use the Hostess Code!
Shimmery White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Silver Glimmer Paper
Envelope Punch Board
Black Stampin' Write Marker
Big Shot
Little Pieces Edgelit
Stampin' Trimmer
Decorative Label Punch
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Paper Snips
Sticky Strip
Stampin' Dimensionals
Glue Dots
2-Way Glue Pen
Ribbon of YOUR choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment