Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Weekly Deals - Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit - Stampin' Up!

WOW! Stampin' Up! has announced this week's Weekly Deals. You can look at them HERE. Keep reading until the end for a SPOILER ALERT too!

There were several items that caught my eye this week! I have really liked that For the Birds stamp set for a while, just couldn't justify the cost. You may find this shocking, but I have a NUMBER of stamp sets. Probably too many, but is there ever really too many?

During this Weekly Deal, the wood mount set is actually LESS than the clear mount set! And with my Coffee and Card Technique Class this month using Blender Pens, what a GREAT set to use! Shame mine won't be here in time for the class though... Oh well, you will take your newfound knowledge and you can order the set while you are here on Friday or Saturday!

And the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit! Go ahead, click on it and it will take you to my Stampin' Up! website where you can order it. Just go and LOOK at the pictures. Doesn't really do the kit justice. Check below and click on the photo - what do you think now?
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
One of this week's Weekly Deals

I would LOVE to take credit for this, but I saw this at the Columbus, Ohio, Stampin' Up! Unite and Excite event earlier this year. Another demonstrator had hers displayed there. SO, I liked it so much I made one with MY 20 cards from MY kit. Of course, the retail value was about $20 when I ordered mine. YOU can now get it for about $15 with the Weekly Deals! Cute cards, huh? The Stampin' Dimensionals and everything is included. I only had to use my scissors to cut the Baker's Twine! 20 handstamped cards for about $15. THAT is a GREAT deal!

And finally, here's the SPOILER ALERT.

SPOILER ALERT!!

SPOILER ALERT!!

SPOILER ALERT!!

SPOILER ALERT!!

SPOILER ALERT!!


Alrighty then, that should be far enough down the screen. Beginning October 1st and continuing through October 6th ONLY, Stampin' Up! is going to have a Stamp, Stock, and Save Sale! I've been a demonstrator for about 10 years now, and this is the FIRST time this has happened. There are a SELECT FEW stamp sets that will be 20% off (one of my FAVORITES, Petite Pairs, is on the list). There will also be 15% off on 8.5"x11" cardstock, envelopes, Fast Fuse and refills, and even the Classic Stampin' Ink Pads! If you are one of my customers, I sent an email this morning with more information. If you'd like more information, send me an email! I'd love to add you to my email list!

DAWN'S SPECIAL
To sweeten this Stamp, Stock, and Save Sale (October 1 through 6 ONLY), when you place your $50 or more MERCHANDISE order - that's before shipping and tax - and you place your order ONLINE using Hostess Code 2ZKDY7PW, send me an email after you place your order. Let me know if you like SILVER or GOLD! I will drop off/send you YOUR silver or gold after the sale has ended! Remember, this offer is only good through me, Dawn Stock, not Stampin' Up!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment