Monday, September 15, 2014

October Coffee Card Hour - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

Anyone remember the 1992 movie "My Cousin Vinny" with Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei? Now, I know I'm dating myself here, but I do! Of course it helps that my hubby is a HUGE movie buff (and likes Marisa Tomei!). 

But here is a really quick 2-second blip from the movie. (If you are receiving this via email, you will need to go to my blog to watch this):

Did you catch it? Marisa Tomei says to Joe Pesci "Oh yeah, you blend." If you haven't seen the movie, it is really funny about how he doesn't really "blend" with the locals.  :)

Who would have ever thought of Stampin' Up! when viewing My Cousin Vinny? Me, of course!

How about US blending? With Stampin' Up! Blender Pens! At my July downline meeting, there was a question about blender pens. Then at the September Coffee Card Hour/Technique, someone else mentioned it. I'm sensing that Blender Pens may not be getting their full credit! These things are WONDERFUL!

SO, with the holidays fast approaching, and so many of us like to color our designs, how about we use the Blender Pens and really get our technique on?! Of course, we will blend WAY better than Joe Pesci does in My Cousin Vinny! 

As an added bonus, I'll also do a quick blending DEMONSTRATION using my Blendabilities markers. You will absolutely LOVE the effect you get with these!

Look forward to seeing you on October 3rd or 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment