Thursday, September 4, 2014

UPDATE! Coffee and Cards - Serene Silhouettes - Stampin' Up!

Crafters –

The Coffee and Cards Class, that one-hour/technique class I’m starting this month, is on THIS Friday and Saturday. It seems like September just started at the beginning of the week and now here we are – close to Friday! Has Friday and Saturday always been at the end of the week?

Seriously, the September 5th and 6th Coffee and Cards Class is right around the corner. It will be from 9am until 10am. When you attend, you will make one of the cards (the actual Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper design may vary – but you will have several choices!).
** If you are unable to attend, read at the end how YOU can receive the PDF tutorial on the September Coffee and Cards Class. **

We will be sponging, heat embossing AND dry embossing using the new Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (page 15 of the Holiday catalog). Add a little bit of ribbon and this card really pops!
September Coffee and Card Hour

When you attend this Coffee and Card Class, the cost is just $5 to make one of these cards AND get a nice cup of coffee! Remember... no decaf in this house! If you want decaf, I’ll have a nice glass of water for you.  :)

All you need to bring is just your adhesives and your scissors. One cup of coffee, one card, $5! And for the September Coffee and Cards Class, you will use THREE different techniques!

When you place a $25 order while you are here, I'll even refund your $5 fee! Want the written tutorial AND the class for free? Place a $50 order while you are here and I’ll email the tutorial to you after the class!

The September dates and times are:
Friday, September 5 - 9am-10am
Saturday, September 6 - 9am-10am

The link to my online store is just to the right on this blog. The link to the original blog posting is HERE. You can always view my classes schedule HERE.

UPDATE:
I received a note from one of my friends and here’s what Beth had to say:
Any chance that we, the underprivileged, who cannot attend your coffee and card class can somehow benefit also?? Perhaps a written tutorial?? The cards look fabulous!!!! I hate not being able to attend.

She is such a hoot – underprivileged, HA! How come I didn’t think of a written tutorial?! The good thing is that she is in the process of moving from Puerto Rico to a so-much-closer state. Hopefully, she will be able to attend a future class. BUT, in the meantime, if you are like my friend Beth and unable to attend, I’m in the process of writing a tutorial.

If you are interested in the written PDF tutorial via email, I will be making it available to those who place a $50 online merchandise order (before tax and shipping/handling) AND use Hostess Code GAVSETBC during the month of September. If you are unsure how to use the Hostess Code feature, please let me know – I can help you with that! Send me an email after you have placed the online order using the Hostess Code and I will email the PDF to you!

Also – if you place a workshop order in September, either in person or online, you will also receive the PDF tutorial via email. Just email me AFTER you place your order and I will email the PDF to you!


Looking forward to Friday and Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment