Monday, September 1, 2014

Coffee and Card Hour, September Hostess Code, and FREE GIFT - Stampin' Up!

It's September 1st!

And it seems like August was just yesterday! WOW! Does this happen every year? Who knew that September followed August. YIKES!  

Seriously, we have been busy at work and my schedule has completely flip-flopped for this month. While trying to readjust by body to the exact opposite hours this past weekend, it really did sneak up on me!

I'm packaging my Thank You cards (and the cute little gift card set) to drop off at the Post Office tomorrow morning. 

Here are a few things to remember:

Coffee and Card Hour
I cannot believe that it begins THIS MONTH! As in FRIDAY!!!!! (And Saturday too!) I am cutting cards to get ready for this event. Even though you are welcome to just show up and come as you are, please be considerate of everyone involved and arrive promptly at 9am. More information on my Classes Page.


Hostess Code
It's September! That is still throwing me. With that in mind, the September Hostess Code is GAVSETBC. Make sure you use this only on orders less than $150. If you are going to be placing your own workshop order ($150 or more), you will not use that code but you WILL still receive the added bonus gift from me.

The added bonus for September is...
For those who place a $50 merchandise ONLINE ORDER, the bonus gift this month will be your very own package of Frosted Sequins. Won't those make a nice addition, and a little bling, to your Christmas cards and packaging?! Those will be added to your Thank You note. Make sure you send me an email AFTER you place your order.
Frosted Sequins
FREE Gift with your $50 online order
Valid September 2014



As always, let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to Friday! YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment