Friday, August 22, 2014

Wetlands - Stampin' Up!

You know, when I saw the Wetlands Stamp Set in last year's catalog, I thought "that set will make some very nice masculine cards." I got it and I have used it for that purpose several times.

Well, fast forward to July THIS year for my husband's Pelotonia FUNdraiser. I wanted to use a stamp set that could show how easy it is to use Stampin' Up! markers, and make it a card that could be used for either men OR women!

Check it out!
Wetlands - LOVE the little birdies!


Such an easy card! Using the Lullaby Designer Series Paper, the crafters had a choice of several colors. We used Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey, and Pistachio Pudding cardstocks. Did you notice that four of the five listed colors are from the 2013-2015 InColors? Pistachio Pudding is shown above.

And while we used the Lullaby DSP, this designer series paper design doesn't make me think of a "baby" card. We also used the Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar markers from the 2013-2015 InColor Stampin' Write Markers, my Big Shot, and the Apothecary Accents Framelits.

Add a few Stampin' Dimensionals and this card pops! Quick and Easy too!

Because I always make a few extras, I also used my Paper-Piercing ToolStampin' Pierce Mat, and my Essentials Paper Piercing Template to jazz up the extras. FYI - It does take a bit of time to pierce each of those little holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment