Monday, August 25, 2014

Coffee and Card Hour - Serene Silhouettes - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

If you have been following me for a while, you probably have noticed how much I like my coffee. If I could take it intravenously, I would!

Everyone is really busy right now, the Stock household included! School is now back in session, homework, practices, our work/jobs, overtime, getting things ready for whatever! I know! Don't even get me started on my yard! YIKES!!

So, how about something that is just a little one-hour break? And I'm going to combine it with my coffee passion too!

Beginning in September, I'm going to try something new. I'm scheduling it for September, October, and November. It will be the FIRST Friday and Saturday of the month and it will be ONLY one-hour - from 9am until 10am. You will need to be here at 9am WITH your adhesives and scissors. All other supplies will be provided. (If you want to bring YOUR crafter's kit, you won't have to wait on some of the supplies - you'll have your own!)

Check out what we will be making Friday, September 5th, and Saturday, September 6th. 
Sponging, Heat Embossing, and...
Did you notice?
DRY embossing with a NEW embossing folder!
Check out page 15 of the NEW Holiday Catalog...

Cost is $5 for YOUR cup of coffee and YOUR card!
Designer Series Paper designs may vary

Just stop on over at 9am
Your $5 is payable at the door

Want to attend for FREE?
Place a $25 order while you are here and I'll refund your $5 fee!


Disclaimer!  Disclaimer!  Disclaimer!
All coffee in my home is fully leaded.
If you know me, you know I don't understand why
(and I really mean WHY?!?!)
there is such a thing called "decaf."
If you want decaf, I will have a nice glass of water available for you!

Look forward to seeing you on September 5 and 6!

Upcoming Coffee and Card Dates / Times
Friday, October 3, and Saturday, October 4
9a-10a

Friday, November 7, and Saturday, November 8
9a-10a

No comments:

Post a Comment