Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pelotonia FUNdraiser - Perfect Blend and Mini Coffee Cups - Stampin' Up!


Pelotonia FUNdraiser
THIS Saturday, July 26th, from 9a-3p
A variety of cards will be available to make
Completed cards will also be for sale
3 cards for $5
Please bring your favorite adhesive
I will have SNAIL adhesive available for sale
And yes, you can get the kits TO GO too


So, I have been putting the finishing touches on Saturday's FUNdraiser. Check out what the participants will be receiving when they get here (with chocolate inside).

And a close up:

As many of you know, I have a BUNCH of retired Designer Series Papers, so I chose something that was summer-y and cheer-y! Combined the old with the new - retired papers and brads with current punches (Petite Petal and Decorative Label) and stamp set (Perfect Blend)! Thanks so much to Deb Valder for sharing her cute ideas on these mini coffee cups! 

These mini coffee cups are just the cutest thing! I worked on them during my lunch and, since most of my coworkers are male... Well, let's just say, they had a few laughs! According to my coworker, Mike, I was doing arts and crafts by covering Dixie cups with pretty paper. I think these turned out really pretty. I'll have to ask Mike what he thinks when I got back to work.

BUT they did seem fascinated when I pulled out my Big Shot and Top Note Die for the Christmas Card design! I'll post that card design later this month.

And finally, make sure you check back on Friday, July 25th. There is one other woman on the shift that I work and she is the best baker in town! My friend, Cyndie, the owner of Happy Hostess House, has graciously donated a couple of dozen of her famous cupcakes. I'll post a picture of them on Friday. Let me tell you - you will NOT want to miss these cupcakes!

Can't wait to see you on SATURDAY, JULY 26TH, for this GREAT cause - and we get to make cards and eat chocolate. Doesn't that sound like a wonderful Saturday? Especially since it's supposed to be overcast and cloudy. PERFECT crafting weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment