Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pelotonia FUNdraiser - Cupcakes with What Looks Like Dazzling Diamonds? - Stampin' Up!

I've been busy setting up the rooms and getting the raffle prizes ready this evening, and I just realized that I didn't post a picture of the fabulous cupcakes that you will be trying out today. Where does the time go?

Check this out! My friend, Cyndie, baked these for the Pelotonia FUNdraiser!
Yummy cupcakes for the Pelotonia FUNdraiser!


Now, she calls the sparkly colors "Disco Dust." I think it looks just like tinted Dazzling Diamonds! When we walked out with the cupcakes from her shop, Happy Hostess House, the sunlight hit the cupcakes and they just DAZZLED!

And I did ask her to get in the picture with her beautiful creations, however she declined. Picture wouldn't do her justice anyway, just as this picture does not do the cupcakes justice! Hubby printed out some little flags with the Pelotonia arrow on them (Cyndie's suggestion), and I'll be placing those on the cupcakes (hopefully) before you arrive in the morning!

Alrighty then... off to meet Mr. Sandman as we will be crafting in just a few short hours. CANNOT WAIT!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment