Sunday, July 13, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Subscription!

Crafters -

It is now July 13th. First, I can't believe it is July already, but we're not going to go there!  But second, did you know that if you join My Paper Pumpkin by the 10th, your beautiful red box would already be in the process of shipping to you?

That's right! When you subscribe by the 10th of each month, you will receive that month's Paper Pumpkin in the mail! Right to your own door! Mine actually fits in the mailbox and our mailperson has put the regular mail on either side of the box. It is always a nice surprise to see that red box in there!
GET A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION

I just sent my subscribers a little something in the mail. I just have one more to meet up with to give her hers. Thought about dropping it at her doorstep, but didn't think it would be a wise idea to open her screen door at 4am. :)

PREPAID SUBSCRIPTIONS

Few things I want to share with you about My Paper Pumpkin.

  1. When you come to the Pelotonia FUNdraiser/3-4-5 Card Class on Saturday, July 26th, I'm going to give away one of the original Welcome / Starter kits. These are no longer available. Each person, when he or she subscribes, now receives that monthly kit! **Actually, you can still order the Welcome / Starter Kit, but only as a subscriber. Subscribers get to order past kits while supplies last.
  2. Paper Pumpkin works for both the new and seasoned crafter! And since it arrives each month, it's like a class in the mail EACH MONTH! How cool is that?! New crafters have not been overwhelmed with the kits and have their projects done within about 30 minutes - and they really like the kits! Seasoned crafters have a plethora of crafting supplies and add to each of the projects as they like! Same designs but totally different end products!
  3. When you sign up by SATURDAY, JULY 26TH, I'll even give you a package of Basic Rhinestones or Basic Pearls as my thank you! Sign up for a 6 or 12 month subscription and I'll send you BOTH! I will include them with my Thank You note that will be sent to you in August.
  4. You can see some of the other designs that I have made on this blog and on my Facebook page. Here on the blog (if you are receiving this via email, you will need to go to the actual blog: www.StampingWithDawn.com), just look over on the right hand side and find the Paper Pumpkin listing. You'll get several ideas! Don't forget about Stampin' Up!'s Pinterest page too!

These are GREAT to share with friends too! If you live too far away to come to one of my classes, get together with several of your friends! When you have a group of 5 or more, AND YOU GET TOGETHER WITH THEM, I'll even skype with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment