Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!

Crafters -

Here in Central Ohio, we celebrate Red, White and Boom. This year it was celebrated last night on July 3rd. While I was downtown for the fireworks, I wasn't outside to view them. BUT they sounded wonderful AND I was able to watch them on TV! They looked SPECTACULAR! Thanks so much to all the first responders who worked last night ensuring our safety! 

One of my friends, Lynn, who is also a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, shared a photo of her June Paper Pumpkin (Pinwheel Party) with me. How nice is this?!
June 2014 Paper Pumpkin
Pinwheel Party
Lynn advised that SHE will be using these today! Thanks so much Lynn for sharing these!

To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, just click HERE and make sure you list me,  Dawn Stock, Grove City, Ohio, as your demonstrator! I'd love to showcase YOUR designs too!

And today, July 4th, I am able to spend it with my family! It's a beautiful day outside, hubby is already looking forward to a bicycle ride. But first, we are going to go bowling! The boy got a TURKEY (three strikes in a row!) on Wednesday and he beat me!


As you can easily tell by our scores, we are not on leagues, but we have fun! I think he's still in SEVENTH HEAVEN about the Turkey! SO, to try to redeem myself, we are having a rematch and this time, Dad's included. Now, Dad has been on a league before, so the odds are not in my favor.

Regardless of where we are, it is so nice to spend time with family and friends. Hope you are able to spend today with YOUR family and friends!


Enjoy YOUR Fourth of July! Let Freedom Reign!


Those who won our independence...
valued liberty both as an end, and as a means.
They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness
and courage to be the secret of liberty.
- Louis D. Brandeis

No comments:

Post a Comment