Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Designer Series Papers - Thank You Stampin' Up! AND a New Hostess Code!

Did you see? Did you see?
Buy 3 Designer Series Paper Packs, Get 1 Free!

I'm finalizing mine right now to place my order TODAY! You see, near the end of the month, I'm doing that FUNdraiser for my wonderful hubby and am planning to use my new Designer Series Papers (DSPs) that I'm ordering TODAY!

To go directly to the Designer Series Paper (DSP) Packs that are eligible for this offer, click HERE and you can see all these fabulous papers that are in on this offer!

Don't forget about the CLEARANCE RACK - there are still SEVERAL papers there!

Here are the WEEKLY DEALS for this week. Remember, those are updated Tuesdays so ...  :)  And I just LOVE that the 2013-2015 InColor Markers are on the list this week. As many of you know, I rely HEAVILY on my markers and you can get them this week as a WEEKLY DEAL!

Finally, the July Hostess Code is 4GXWAAG2. For July, it will be a little different. This month there will NOT be a monthly Card Class, so there is not a PDF that I can email to you. Hope to see you at the FUNdraiser.

So for this month, I will send you a cute 4-pack of cards when you place your $50 merchandise order AND use Hostess Code 4GXWAAG2 between July 1 and July 31, 2014. Send me an email after you place your order and I'll get those out to you right away!

Enjoy all the GREAT deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment