Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bloom With Hope and Sweet Taffy - Stampin' Up!

We had the BEST time on Saturday! My quarterly downline meeting was on Saturday, which also was the final day of the 2014 Stampin' Up! Convention. AND Stampin' Up! offered a LIVE streaming video.

We changed the time of the meeting to the afternoon so that we could watch the video together. After our meeting, we also had pizza while we watched the video. It was almost like being there, but with the comforts of home!

Want to see what we made during our Latte Joy Stampers meeting? LOVE the ideas! 

We made this cardstock sampler first. This is really nice to have so that you can compare the colors and see what YOU like! I was showing mine to my mom when she was here in June. We took this thing apart so many times! Mom kept track of the color combinations that she liked. I place my business card on the front, so all of the cardstock pieces are the size of a business card. Nice size to fit in my bag AND keep on my craft table!


Then we made two different projects. One was a cute little "book" that is GREAT for gift cards and notes! I was able to attend the Mini Convention with Connie and Mary (www.CreateWithConnieandMary.com) earlier this month with my friend Linda. We made one of these during that day. I still have a few pieces of the newly retired 2012-2014 InColors, so we used my Primrose Petals cardstock and the matching Designer Series Paper. This is the BASIC design. To give it to someone, I will add labels to each of the pockets and decorate/stamp the various pages. Really GLAM IT UP!
Closed Book

Open Book


Then we also made a cute card set with a matching box. As you know, Stampin' Up! is currently offering a Designer Series Paper (DSP) Special - Buy 3, Get 1 FREE! So, using the Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper, and the matching cardstock colors, we used the Bloom With Hope Hostess Stamp Set (one of my FAVORITES!). I've included a group picture, along with individual photos. You can click on the picture to see them in greater detail. Don't forget to stamp on the envelopes too! All three card ideas came from a Ronda Wade class (www.RondaWade.com)

Complete Set
Bloom With Hope Stamp Set
Sweet Taffy Designer Series Papers
Blossom Punch


Cute box to hold all three cards and envelopes!
Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive
Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive
Melon Mambo with White Vellum Cardstock
Don't forget to stamp a matching envelope too!
Gotta tell you something too. The image I stamped on the envelope DOES look different from the image stamped on the Big Box brands. Stampin' Up! Whisper White envelopes have this coating (for lack of a better word) and it really does make a difference when you stamp on the envelopes. Looks WAY nicer when using the Stampin' Up! brand.

A good time was had by all - although we did miss the other members who were unable to attend. Hope you enjoyed our creations!

Want to see these in person? Come on Saturday, July 26th to the Pelotonia FUNdraiser and you can see them! I made a couple of extras... hmmm... what do YOU think I should do with the extras?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment