Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Catalog, New Gifts Card Class, AND a New Hostess Code!

Crafters -

The new catalog is LIVE! Don't you just LOVE it? I know I do! I'll be updating my blog and Stampin' Up! is working on the update to our online stores, so check back for the direct link. In the meantime, you can go to my online store at http://DawnStock.StampinUp.net and you can look at the catalog. Just follow the links once you get there!

If you have placed an order in the past six months, you should already have your catalog. Let me know if you'd like a new catty!

I've also updated my 'Classes' page with the new June class. As many of you know, I always give gifts of cards to friends, teachers, coworkers, etc. Well, how about a class where you make EIGHT cards (four designs, two of each design)? That way, you make four for you, and four to give away. AND you will also make a really cute (and super easy) gift box for the four that you will be 'gifting' away!

If the date doesn't work into your schedule or you are too far away to attend the class, you can get still get the card class. Just place an ONLINE merchandise order of $50 AND use Hostess Code EY9K9RPG during the month of June, and I will send you the directions in PDF form to your email inbox! I've added the Hostess Code to this blog so it shows on the right at all times. Just click on the Stampin' Up! logo to order and type in the Hostess Code!

Want an extra bonus? Place a merchandise order of $75 or more (online or in person) and you can choose one roll of the now retired 2012-2014 InColor 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon! I'll send it to you along with your 'Thank You' card. Keep in mind, this ribbon is no longer available, but I still have several full rolls here. First come, first served. When you place your order, send me an email with your choice of color. Please list your top three (3) choices, in case one of them is no longer available. As of right now, I have all five colors of the 2012-2014 InColor ribbons available, but I will tell you that I have only one (yes, 1) full roll of Summer Starfruit. Limited to supplies on hand.

Enjoy that new catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment