Saturday, June 28, 2014

Card Class - GIFTS

It is a BEAUTIFUL day in Central Ohio today. I just LOVE that I can sit in my Craft Room and look out my front window!

I finally finished the PDF for the June Card Class - GIFTS - and just sent it to those who have placed an online order of $75 or more and used this month's Hostess Code. Just a couple days left to get YOUR copy of the Class PDF too! Aren't the cards just beautiful?
June 2014 Card Class
GIFTS

The Hello Honey card shows an alternate design using the same stamp set, Work of Art. I am attending Connie Babbert's (Create with Connie & Mary) Mini Convention next month and was looking over her blog and saw how she did her flower with a different stamp. She's so talented! So I CASE'd her design! Thanks so much to Connie Babbert for sharing her gifts and talents! I've also seen a larger flower made using that same "swoosh" stamp to make a FULL flower and using the circle for the center. So many ways to make flowers with that set! Thank you to Stampin' Up! for GIVING us that stamp set at the 2014 Catalog Premiere in April! The picture in the catalog of this stamp set, Work of Art, just does not do it justice!

And finally, don't forget to register for the July FUNdraiser for the 2014 Pelotonia (click on the link for more information). Hubby is participating in this and it is a GREAT way to make cards and contribute to a GREAT cause!

Look forward to seeing you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment