Sunday, May 11, 2014

Work of Art - Stampin'Up!

Crafters -

Several members of my downline and I attended the 2014 Catalog Premiere right here in Columbus, Ohio at the end of April. They surprised us and gave us the new stamp set called "Work of Art."

When they gave it to us, and keep in mind they did show us several samples using this set, I thought "that's a nice set, but that's not my style. I won't be purchasing it, I like stamp sets A, B, C,..." well you get the idea. It was outside of my comfort zone.

BUT let me tell you! After playing with this stamp set since I got it, I am having so much fun! Here's one of the cards that I made this weekend at my Retired Items / New Catalog Party.
Stampin'Up! - Work of Art

For those of you who attended, you will notice a few slight differences. I always LOVE learning from each of you!

And don't forget to decorate the inside of the card AND the envelope too!
LOVE the Work of Art Stamp Set!

The inside of the card and the envelope were BIG differences huh? I decided to use this card design to send to my customers this month. I think they'll like it. What do you think?

Do you recognize the colors on the card? If you have the new 2014-2015 Stampin'Up! catalog, you do! Go to the InColor Collection and check out the NEW InColors for 2014-2016. That's right! The cardstock and ribbon are Blackberry Bliss. The other four colors are Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist. Aren't they fun?!

The ribbon is new. It's called 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and this one is in Blackberry Bliss. I cannot tell you how much easier it was to tie this ribbon into a bow. It is so pliable! LOVE IT!

Did you notice the really cool Designer Series Paper? It's one of those little Paper Stacks that are already cut to the perfect size of 4.5" x 6.5"! Again, check out the 2014-2015 Stampin'Up! catalog for all the details! LOVE that paper stack - it's called Moonlight and uses Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White. I can see me going through the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack paper quickly! Probably will need to order a few more of those! Nice that Stampin'Up! allows demonstrators to preorder items to play with prepare for our upcoming classes and workshops!

OH YEAH! I also updated the class schedule with the picture for this month's Masculine Cards Class. Remember, you can attend the card class FREE when you purchase both the By the Tide and The Open Sea stamp sets. OR you can receive a PDF copy of the class via email when you place a $50 merchandise order through my online store before May 16th and use HOSTESS CODE 2D333UED. I'll send you the PDF with the card designs so you can make the cards at home! Looking forward to seeing you on May 17th! 

If you have placed an order in the last six months, many of you attended the party this weekend and already picked up your catalog. For those who were unable to attend, please let me know when you'd like to swing by to pick up yours!

For those long-distance crafters, Stampin'Up! has sent them via snail mail. I hope they get there soon! Please send me an email to let me know when yours has been received.

If you haven't placed an order in the past six months but still want a catalog, let me know! I'd LOVE to schedule a workshop with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment