Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spiral Flower Die Bouquet - Stampin' Up!

Check it out!

I absolutely LOVE the Spiral Flower Die! Don't you? Of course, anytime I get to play with the glue gun, that's fun too!

These are eight of the ten Subtles colors. I didn't use the greens because I wanted the flowers to be all different colors (not green!). So, since I used the green pipe cleaners, didn't use Pear Pizzazz or Wild Wasabi.

I used a clear glass bottle, added a Tea Lace Doily, then a little bit of the 5/8" Organza Ribbon coupled with the 3/8" Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon for the finishing touches. Cute, huh? 

During my next meeting with the Latte Joy Stampers later this month, WE will each be making one of these flowers! Isn't it neat how you can make the flower large or small? Did I mention how much I LOVE this Spiral Flower Die? Remember, it is only available while the Spring Catalog is available - through June 1, 2014. Although, I REALLY hope they make this permanent and add it to the big catty when it comes out.

Speaking of the new catty... Stampin' Up! has announced that the RETIRED LIST will be available beginning April 21st! How cool is that?!

Make sure you mark your calendars for Friday, May 9th and Saturday, May 10th. More information will follow.

And finally, the Hostess Code for April 1-14 is ZPGW263M. Please remember when you list NO CONTACT, I don't know who you are! My customers will receive the new catalog in May and I'd LOVE to get one to you too! If you have previously placed an online order and listed NO CONTACT, send me an email and let me know! You'll need to update your online customer profile, and I will get you added so YOU can receive the catalogs!

Thanks so much for your business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment