Monday, April 21, 2014

Free Shipping and Retired Lists - Stampin' Up!

Did you see? Did you hear?

Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING (excludes expedited shipping) on orders placed April 21 through April 25. Free Shipping begins at 12:01 am (MT) on Monday, April 21st. There are no minimums or limits. Expedited orders are not included in this promotion.

AND the Retired List is here too! Are you as sorry as I am to see some of my favorites go away? I mean, I knew that the 2012-2014 InColors were going away, but when I saw the Retired Accessories List - to see some of my favorite punches, embossing folders, ribbons, and Sizzix dies - oh my! That just means that I cannot wait to receive the NEW catalog so see all the NEW goodies too!

**There is a change to Stampin' Up!'s Retired Items too. In years past, you could always order stamp sets all the way to the end of the Stampin' Up! year. NO MORE! Once an item is sold out, it is sold out. They are not making any extras any more. So, if there is something you want, get it now. They have already sold out of the Raspberry Ripple Classic Stampin' Ink Refill. 

And when you use Hostess Code ZPGW263M, you'll receive a little gift from me. Just place your order before April 25th (limited to US orders only).

You can always see the newest, latest, and greatest information on my Stampin' Up! online store. Just go to www.DawnStock.StampinUp.net for the updates! You can also see if something is no longer available, because it will no longer be listed for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment