Saturday, January 11, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes are just the absolute best and easiest way to make a card! Check it out!

Thanks So Much Card
Using Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes

I added the "Thanks so much" stamp from my Oh, Hello stamp set, using Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad. Then used my Elegant Butterfly punch on a scrap of Tangerine Tango Card Stock, added a Crisp Cantaloupe Bitty Butterfly punchout, a few rhinestones and viola! The card is so pretty in real life!

And so easy too! Took me longer to get out the stamps, stamp pad and punches than it did for me to put the card together!

And yes, this is one of the cards that we will be making on Saturday, January 25th. The RSVP date is Sunday, January 12th. See you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment