Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration is HERE!

Can you believe it is January 28th?! And Sale-a-Bration has officially begun! YEAH!!!! And I know we have all been waiting for it, ALL YEAR LONG! If you haven't received your Sale-a-Bration catalog/brochure, let me know - I'd LOVE to be your demonstrator!
January 28 through March 31, 2014

Because there will also be new Weekly Deals beginning today, make sure you check out the PROMOTIONS link on my Stampin' Up! online store. And don't forget about the Clearance Rack too!


MAKE A VALENTINE'S DAY CARD

Feel free to stop over this weekend and make a Valentine's Day card. I believe there is some kind of football game this weekend (HA!), so when you are out and about this weekend, you can swing buy and make a quick card when you pick up your catalog! The dates and times are:


  • Friday, January 31, 2014, 12p-3p (while the kids are in school)
  • Friday, January 31, 2014, 5p-7p (on the way home from work)
  • Saturday, February 1, 2014, 9a-12p (getting those last minute supplies for the Big Game on Sunday)
Look forward to seeing you this weekend!

UPDATE: I've added the link on the right side and just below here so you can view the Sale-a-Bration catalog/brochure. Let me know if you want your own personal copy!
Sale-a-Bration

No comments:

Post a Comment