Friday, January 3, 2014

Occasions Spring Catalog

Crafters -

Did you notice the Occasions (Spring) Catalog icon on the right side of the blog? YUP!

It's effective TODAY!

Don't get me wrong, I am always sad to see Christmas stuff leave, but the items in the Occasions catalog are just so WOW!

And, for those of you who have been looking over my class schedule, the January class uses the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes.
Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes
 Don't you just LOVE them?!

Gotta let you in on a little secret too... There is also Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (DSP).
Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
This little snapshot picture just does not do the paper justice. It is WAY prettier in real life. I think I may be combining the DSP with the Note Cards for my own personal stash too... 

I'm also working in my Craft Studio this weekend. Feel free to stop over on Saturday, January 4th, from 9am until 2pm to pick up YOUR Occasions catalog. As my thank you for you stopping over, you can pick out one of my retired card kits. The papers are retired, but Stampin'Up! quality NEVER retires!

Look forward to seeing you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment