Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm Ba-ack! :)

Hi Crafters!

It's been a while since I posted - but I'm back!

Are you getting ready for Christmas? I know we are starting to in our household. Here are the Christmas cards we made last month at the November Paper Pumpkin Party.
November Paper Pumpkin
Noel

Can't wait to see what they send this month for the December Paper Pumpkin!

You may notice there were NINE cards in my kit. The kit only comes with four cards and envelopes, but I cut the cards in half and placed the card front on Whisper White cardstock. There were PLENTY of stars in the kit to add to the extra four cards (the back row). I threw in a little red glimmer paper, a little silver glimmer paper, and LOTS of fun in putting these together!

Now, if only the rest of my Christmas cards would be completed as quickly as My Paper Pumpkin!

If you are interested in joining My Paper Pumpkin, click here to join now!

Don't forget - if you are looking for some quick easy stocking stuffers, make sure you check out the Clearance Rack - some REALLY great deals going on there! Just click HERE to go directly to the Clearance Rack or you can click on "Clearance Rack" to the right. EASY-PEASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment