Sunday, December 29, 2013

Clearance Rack!!!

Crafters -

Did you see?! Did you see?!

Stampin' Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with MORE STUFF!!!

Now, I have been traveling, visiting with family during this Christmas season, so I just checked it out this morning - and can I just say WOW?!?!?!?!?!

Because I'm updating this very late at night, and I still haven't figured out all this iPad posting stuffs.... Please click on the 'Clearance Rack' link that is on the right hand side. Hope you love all the great deals, as much as I do!

Remember, these items are only available while supplies last!

And the item that surprises me the most - the item that hasn't sold out yet - that one. It is item #123002, the 2011 InColor Stampin' Write Markers! Talk about a GREAT deal!!!

Those markers are the InColors that were current from 2011-2013, so that item number just retired this past summer. BUT, did you notice? FOUR of the FIVE colors of the markers are now CURRENT COLORS! That's right! Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder are all current colors! Only the Lucky Limeade didn't make the cut (but it is still an absolutely GREAT green color).

So GO! Make your selection before they are sold out of YOUR favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment