Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Weekly Deals! Weekly Specials!

Crafters -

Can you believe it? The Tuesday Deals that Stampin' Up! is offering - well, they are just FANTASTIC!

Don't forget to use Hostess Code KQCK6KNX to get something special mailed to you from me!

Remember to check out the CLEARANCE RACK ITEMS! Although the product is now retired, many of the colors are still current. But on the Clearance Rack items - when those are gone, they are gone!

Here are the close-ups of this week's items. They end on Monday, October 20th, so get yours now! You can click on the link for each and it will take you directly to my online store.



Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Item #127750

 
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, Item #119247

 
Deco Labels Collection Framelits Die, Item #130102


 
In Color Dahlias, Item #127556

  
Sophisticated Spooks Ensemble - My Digital Studio Download - Item #131513

 
Sweet Treat Cups, Item #116802



My downline meeting is this weekend and My Paper Pumpkin has already shipped for October. I see much FUN crafting in my future - how about you? If you haven't scheduled anything yet, check out my Classes listing. LOVE to see you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment