Monday, October 7, 2013

National Cardmaking Day!

As many of you know, Saturday, October 5th was National Cardmaking Day. Let me show you what WE made on Saturday!

Here is the sample card - the one I did in advance:
Birthday Card made for National Cardmaking Day 2013


And, after seeing these fabulous ladies...
Audra
Sandi

Linda

I copied THEIR ideas and made this card!
Thank You Card
The Latte Joy Stampers will make this card on Saturday, October 19th

This Thank You card is also going to be made during my downline meeting on Saturday, October 19th. AND we already have TWO new crafters that will be attending and meeting the group! Such a GREAT time to join Stampin' Up! - especially if you already HAVE a bunch of supplies and are looking to rejoin!

Let me know if you have any questions! I'd LOVE to have you join our Latte Joy Stampers group!

No comments:

Post a Comment