Friday, October 25, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

Crafters -

I LOVE the October My Paper Pumpkin - it's called Memo Medley! Each month, Stampin' Up! sends a new project. Some kits are cards, May's kit was a small scrapbook; it just is such a surprise! Well the October kit involves a List - LOVE IT!

BUT, because I'll be meeting with my local crafters to work on the October kit, I thought you might like to see what we did in September for the Wahoo kit!
September 2013 Paper Pumpkin "Wahoo"

That kit has so many options... We made a couple of 3"x3" cards and as a gift to my crafters, I also included a frig notepad. 

If you are interested in joining this great monthly kit, JOIN NOW! The kits are really easy to put together and are done in about 30 minutes - and with time at a premium, this is REALLY nnice!

No comments:

Post a Comment